SAIL – Summer Adventures in Learning
Grant County Schools is excited to announce the offering of SAIL - Summer Adventures in Learning. SAIL is a wonderful opportunity that will provide academic and social activities based upon the individual needs of each child. In addition to SAIL, students can also participate in Energy Express. Our plans currently include:
- Dates: June 20 through July 22
- Monday – Thursday (Energy Express will be available on Fridays.)
- All students currently in grades PK-6 are eligible.
- Transportation provided to and from school.
- Students can participate in SAIL (mornings) and Energy Express (afternoons).
- Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Daily and weekly prizes will be awarded (must be present to win/participate).
Additional details will be forthcoming, but in order to finalize our summer plans we need your input. Please complete this survey by April 29 to let us know if you are interested in sending your child(ren). Please fill out one survey for EACH child.
Link to survey can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/GCSSAIL
If you have questions about our program, please contact Vanessa Harlow at email@example.com or 304-257-1011 ext. 126.
***First priority will be given to students identified as needing this opportunity due to learning gaps related to Covid-19 and other extenuating circumstances.
Energy Express Sign-Up https://extension.wvu.edu/files/d/74fd0549-b743-4670-ae19-1b95fdd66562/energy-express-child-application.pdf. Call WVU Extension Office at 304-257-4688 for questions regarding Energy Express.